Thursday, September 18, 2008

1st picture and athletics

me here. the power has gone out 2 times while I have been trying to write this and i am starting to get a little frustrated. well the reason I am here is because I am going to try to write this and get pictures on here without interuptions. this is kind of exciting for me because this is the first time I have been able to upload pictures (if you look at my other blog posts you will see what I mean.











this is Haddon Fennel one of the first people that I met here. this is us at the sports day at SPH. The reason that we are all colored up is because we are on different house teams and each house team has a different maskot and color. i am in merapi so I am green, Haddon is in Krakatau so he is yellow and so on.












this is me at the sports day running the 1500m. I was at the 5th lap and as I was passing the 5th lap mark I decided to smile and now my mom thinks I was thinking that I was able to do this but that is not true.



see ya

1 comment:

kim said...

It was so true, turkeyhead. I love you...
mom