Friday, May 29, 2009

pics

Tell i thought that it was bout time that I posted pictures again on my blog so here it goes...
This is me and my friend Eric at our soccer carnival. He is a person who really does not like his picture taken and as you can tell by the expression on his face he really doesn't want his picture taken now. as you can see I am a poser .. always was always will be! whenever we have a house team competition I always get very team spiritish and go all the way when it comes to face, leg, hair and arm painting as well as a house team colour shirt....
the next picture is of my friend Haddon and Carl. Carl is trying to strangle haddon and haddon is sitting there calling Carl a weirdo haddon is blocking carls hands around his neck and it looks like carl is a bit slow...

more pics later...

No comments: