wow I havent blogged in awhile
well I guess i will just talk about the time that I havent blogged. this past week has been super boring and i am actually missing homework. it is really starting to scare me. well moving on: their are a bunch of teachers leaving this year and I didnt get to say goodbye to a bunch of them. BTW school went out this thursday and report cards were due from the teachers last friday so we were very bored this week with no homework and really nothing to do at all.
this tuesday we had a quiz on statistics and we were all wondering how the teacher would change the grade on the report cards. this seemed a bit suspicious... I mean how is he supposed to get into the computer after they have been shut down and then get into the report card things after they have been sent to the peoples houses. really wierd. any way this monday we went to this waterpark that has this really cool slide called the hairpin. you have a tube with 4 people that goes down a realy steep sloping slide. some people go backwards because you face each other (its circlular)
I also hit my head on the way down and i have a goose egg the size of a goose egg that wont go away.
this wednesday we had a party in evryclass and on thursday I learned how to play the trumpert... my first song (which i composed but my friends named) is death by trumpet... hehehe BTW i was being sarcastic. if sounds could kill every body in that room would be dead about now.
on thursday we had a deeper concert which is like a worship thing with a message that the school puts on... after that I went with eric and andre to carls house for a sleep over. haddon was supposed to come but he decided he was "busy" and that he had company... my friends and I are being a little put off because he does this all the time. he puts nothing into a relationship. the next day we went to the mall for a movie with my homeroom (7.4) and we saw him there. that was again really annoying because we had gone to his house earlier that day and he ahad been all snarky and told us "to just leave and not come back". we saw him with kids from another class which put us off even more because this was supposed to be a class party thing where we all went to the mall and had fun.
I think that I will stop ranting about haddon now.
any way this week has been not too great other that going out of school...
see ya
No comments:
Post a Comment