Oh my goodness there was an earthquake. It was so cool... I was shaking and my mom said "um we should probably get under cover"... ha ha:) thankfully I don't think anyone was hurt.
anyway, I have had a great first few weeks of school but i have to write an essay in humanities and I have a poster due tomorrow about polyethylene which is the most common plastic in the world. it makes things from shopping bags to bullet proof vests.I bet you really needed to know that.:) Haha.
Candace is here and we have had a blast . when my dad went to have his surgery on his shoulder we watched a bunch of movies. last night a bunch of ladies were here so I was the official photographer and now know that my specialty is awkward shots. haha.
I cant wait until this quarter finishes. it is a short quarter so i think that I will have a lot of fun in jogja at language shool. NOT!!! I am soooo dreading it and I almost wish it would close down from some sort of natural disaster.
anyway I have officially discovered the office. the steve carrel office not some random office at the school or something. that would be weird. it is so funny. we watch it al the time as a family now and it is hilarious.
anyway see you all later
matthew
No comments:
Post a Comment