Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow I havent blogged in a long time...

Well I am in grade 9 now and I am not sure if i love it or hate it... I am in the same class as my friends and stuff but for some reason grade 9 is not as fun. I think being with the same people the whole time can be really frustrating. last year was fun because I only saw them before class and at lunch and the few classes that i was with them in like English and PDHPE. Also now all they talk about is skateboarding. it seems like all I hear from them is vans this and kick flip that and , OMG I just jumped a three stair! It gets really irritating. any way I am liking the rest of my life now. I have started broadening my horizons etc. and am now in rugby, and don't just hang out with one group of people (mostly because all they do is SKATEBOARD!) and it has been really fun. I have also noticed that I really like to rant. Any way I really like classes etc. My BI teacher is awesome and so is my science teacher etc. My Humanities teacher is really fun and I have had a lot of fun in his class discussing random things with him. Also a few weeks ago I went to this thing with my church called ruff camp. I was the bomb!!! I had a great time and met a bunch of new friends. I also got to know some of my old friends a lot better and stuff. i also grew a lot spiritually and socially and I am definitely going next year. for the summer I went to Canada where i had a great time with cousins and family and friends etc. I got to surprise all of my friends at school and it was hilarious to see their faces when they realized who was standing their. The girls all screamed and stuff and the guys were all like " holy crap... Is that Matthew?" It felt kinda weird seeing everybody and how much they've changed etc. I also had a great time with grandma and poppa in Campbell River. I got to see my Auntie Chrystal for the first time along with my new cousin Fischer. He is so freakin cute. and while he was their he officially learned to crawl which was really cool. We did a bunch of stuff with grandma and poppa like eat ice cream on the pier and we went to coombs and grandma got me this awesome hoodie and then i bought myself one of those english hats that they wear in golf. I also had a great time hanging out with auntie Tanya and uncle Tyler and learning how to dirt bike and playing with Lucy and Elijah. We ran around and i got tackled by two hilarious little kids. It is not very comfortable to have a 5 year old and a 7 year old hanging by your neck while you are telling them that you cannot breath.
i have to go so i will see you later!

No comments: