a few weeks ago I got my report card because it was the end of term 3. it was ok I did not get any 7's (which is the equivalent to an A only in IB) but it was still good. have I ever told you about asian learning habits. well first its mostly koreans but their are some other countrys that do it too. they have at least one lesson every day and then they stay up until about 1 in the morning studying! personally I think that they go over the top a little . also they ground their kids if they gt any thing under a B!!!! I think that is really unfair and I am pretty sure I know a lot of people who live in canada who wouldnt even be allowed out of the house. my mom has a funny story about my parent teacher conferences. she went up to my socials / english teacher and my teacher was about to speak when my mom said 'wait... your going to tell me that Matthew is a very good student who works well but needs to be neater and to stop talking in class out of turn. ' then my teacher said that my mom pretty much just read her mind.
have i ever told you about how hot it is here? seriously the saying no sweat really has no meaning here! you walk out side and you sit down and a minute later you realize that you are all wet and soggy! then think of running the 1600 meter on a sunny day!
see ya
2 comments:
Nice background. Wanna teach me how to make mine like that???
ahaha yes thats how indonesia is.
Post a Comment